Bluebellgray rug Atlas
This hand-tufted Bluebellgray rug is named after the Atlas mountains in Morocco and features abstract marks in a fresh colour palette of teals, blues and greens, inspired by the beautiful teal tiles in Le Jardin Secret.
100% new wool
Signature bluebellgray designs are beautifully presented in this collection of luxury, hand tufted rugs.
The oversized patterns are fresh and modern, making a real design statement in style.
Available in 4 sizes: 140×200, 170x 240, 200×280 and 250×350 cm
Hand tufted from 100% New Zealand wool
The design may vary between sizes for the best placement
Estimated dispatch: 1 week
If sold out: 4-8 weeks
Bespoke sizes: € 319.00 per m2
Shipping costs outside the Netherlands depend on the destination.
You will receive a notification after ordering, or ask us upfront to check if extra costs apply.
Maintain your carpet with care, so you can enjoy it for a long time:
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
- Leave the cleaning to a professional rug cleaning company
New woolen rugs can pill in the beginning. This is a normal phenomenon that will disappear over time.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
For destinations outside Europe, you can choose between international mail (1-2 weeks) or UPS Express (3-5 business days).
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.