K3 by Kenzo Takada rug Kintsugi Shaded 150
This beautiful carpet by Kenzo Takada features the K3 signature Kintsugi design in gold on a shaded grey ground.
95% wool 5% viscose
This collection powerfully evokes solemnity, with dramatic black and ivory monochromes. This graphic and geometric theme brings a sharp flair to interiors, whilst encapsulating modernity and sophisticated elegance.
This rug is hand-tufted from wool with viscose
Estimated despatch: 6 weeks
Bespoke sizes are available upon request.
Minimum order 4 sqm
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintain your carpet with care, so you can enjoy it for a long time:
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
- Leave the cleaning to a professional rug cleaning company
New woolen rugs can pill in the beginning. This is a normal phenomenon that will disappear over time.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.