Kvadrat kilim rug Argali 0171
This high-quality Argali 0171 rug is hand woven from Tibetan wool, with naturally faded colours and irregularities that make the rug unique.
98% Tibetan wool, 2% silk
This high-quality rug is hand woven from handspun yarns.
Special Tibetan wool from Argali, a wild sheep breed from the Himalayan mountains.
Naturally faded colours and irregular character make each rug unique.
Each rug incorporates several design details, including a hand-embroidered area with silk yarn – a reference to an old tradition of repairing the rugs.
The fringes are braided, a practice that also refers to an old custom in Nepal.
Colourful silk yarns lend the rug a light and modern character.
For custom sizes, the price per sqm is € 894.00
Request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Kvadrat rugs are made to order
Estimated dispatch: 6-9 weeks
Dimensions are approximate
Maintain your carpet with care, so you can enjoy it for a long time:
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
- Leave the cleaning to a professional rug cleaning company
New woolen rugs can pill in the beginning. This is a normal phenomenon that will disappear over time.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
For destinations outside Europe, you can choose between international mail (1-2 weeks) or UPS Express (3-5 business days).
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.