Missoni automatic men‘s umbrella Nikita Burgundy
Missoni umbrella Nikita Burgundy features the iconic zigzag design in dark red and green.
Polyester with steel frame and plastic handle
Dark red, green
Diameter 106 cm, length 92 cm
Rainy days will never be the same with this striking Missoni automatic men‘s umbrella.
– Multi-coloured Nikita zigzag print in burgundy and green
– Internal spokes
– Button mechanism to operate
– Missoni label on outside
– Curved glossy black handle with Missoni logo
– Including slip cover
– Made in Italy
Due to the pattern repeat in the fabric, the actual umbrella may vary slightly from the photo.
Estimated dispatch: 1-2 days
To enjoy your umbrella for a long period, we provide these usage tips:
- Before you open an umbrella you first shake the ribs and fabric loose – which are rotated around the stick – so that the umbrella opens easily.
- If you close a folding umbrella, push on the top of the stick and the handle and not on the ribs because of possible damage.
- An umbrella that opens and closes automatically may only be opened and closed with the button. Closing the screen manually could damage the mechanism and the umbrella can no longer be used.
- Dry the umbrella opened, but not near a heat source.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.