Missoni Home rug Honduras
Missoni Home rug Honduras T59 features the Missoni signature zigzag pattern in naturals with black and brick or blue.
80% jute 20% cotton
Out of stock
Also available in a blue colourway.
Made of sturdy jute with cotton.
T59 – brick (first photo and right on second photo)
T60 – blue (left on second photo)
Please indicate the colour of your choice in the Remarks field during ordering.
Available in one size
Estimated dispatch: 6 weeks
Would you like to learn more about the rugs or another Missoni Home product, please let us know! For more information: email@example.com
Jute is less strong than other carpets of natural fibers, therefore it is particularly suitable for areas with less heavy use – like bedrooms.
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Dap stains with a wet sponge or white cloth
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Turn the rug upside down to remove sand with a carpet beater
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.