Missoni Home wallpaper Tweed 10257
This Missoni Tweed 10257 wallpaper features the typical rough texture of the well-known woolen fabric, perfect for using alone or combined.
100 cm x 10.05 m
Stunning wallpaper collection with the high-quality appearance of the Missoni Home fabrics.
Patterns and solid colours match perfectly, for example for using on different walls.
Vertical repeat: 64 cm
Good light fastness
Estimated dispatch: 1-3 weeks
Wallpaper cannot be returned
Colours on the images are just to give an idea of the actual colours.
The ambiance photo can be of a different colour number.
- Make sure the wall is dry, smooth and free of spots
- Use special ready-to-use paste for non-woven wallpaper and a felt roller
- Apply the paste directly to the wall and not to the wallpaper, do not use too little and also not too much
- Cut and hang the strokes one-by-one
- Avoid wrinkling of the wallpaper in case you fold the strokes
- Cut the ends of the wallpaper with a sharp knife and a special wallpaper ruler, or with sharp wallpaper scissors
- Hang the strokes exactly against each other, without a gap and without overlap
- Wipe glue that still comes through the strokes immediately with a damp, clean and soft cloth
- In case of dark colors, you can darken the white sides of the wallpaper with chalk or pastel before hanging
- If rolls are numbered, hang them in the right order (wallpaper panels)
Cleaning non-woven wallpaper
- Remove dust with a soft brush or feather duster
- If the wallpaper can be cleaned wet, this is indicated by the following icons on the packaging:
One wave: May get wet during hanging, but after that it does not tolerate water
Two waves: Spots can be removed with a damp sponge
Three waves: Smudges (excluding oil and fat) can be cleaned with a sponge with soap and water
- Always try cleaning on an invisible location first
- Wallpaper with a vinyl layer can be cleaned with a wet sponge or cloth
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.