The Wool Studio rug Crushed Handknotted Rust
Carpet Crushed Rust is inspired by the beautiful effect of oxidized metal.
Wool with silk
Rust or Petrol
The corrosion that occurs when untreated metal oxidizes results in an attractive and characteristic structure. This was the inspiration for carpet Crushed.
The rug has a warm feel due to the color combination and the hand knotting technique.
Made from Tibetan wool and pure silk.
Construction: Hand knotted
Weight: 1950 gr per sqm
Available colourways: Rust, Petrol
Intensity: heavy use
Due to the handcrafted production, the size may vary
Estimated dispatch: 5 months
Maintain your carpet with care, so you can enjoy it for a long time:
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
- Leave the cleaning to a professional rug cleaning company
New woolen rugs can pill in the beginning. This is a normal phenomenon that will disappear over time.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with UPS
Your order is shipped with UPS with Track&Trace service.
For destinations outside Europe, you can also select our economic postal service.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.