Are you looking for a cushion in a size and fabric of your own choice? Then our convenient bespoke service is for you! You can choose from all fabric collections from any of the designer brands at the end of this page, so there’s always something for you. And if you can’t see the forest for the fabrics anymore, we are there to help you. For professional advice on color combinations, you can contact us too.
Ordering is easy via email. You order all parts of your dream cushion(s) separately; fabric, sewing and optionally the inner pad. The minimum purchase is 1 meter per fabric, above that any length is possible.
Your pillow is finished with professional quality in our workshop with locked seams and a concealed zipper. The making cost per cover is:
- Longest side until 60 cm: € 15.00
- Longest side between 61-100 cm: € 17.50
- Excluding fabric and including zipper
If you have any questions about the execution or size calculation, please email us. We will advise how to use the fabric optimally, and remaining material is of course supplied separately.
- From 1 meter fabric with a width of 140 cm we can make 3 square cushions of 45 cm.
- A cover that is 1-3 cm smaller than the inner pad provides a well filled result.
- Using different fabrics on the front and back creates a playful effect.
- In case of an expensive fabric you could use a cheaper back.
- Would you like the front and back from the same fabric, then we recommend cutting the cushion in one piece; without top seam.
Fabrics, curtains, tablecloths and upholstery
Of all our brands, the fabric can be ordered separately starting from one meter. Also for making your curtains, tablecloth or to upholster your furniture, please contact us.
Our fabric brands
You can select within the extensive collections of these brands:
Aristide | Camengo | Casamance | Designers Guild | Chivasso | Christian Lacroix
Harlequin | Howard Hodgkin | JAB Anstoetz | Jean Paul Gaultier | Kvadrat
Lelievre | Maharam | Margo Selby | Marimekko | Missoni Home
Ralph Lauren | Soleil Blue | Sona Rykiel | William Yeoward