Laura Ashley rug Rye Natural
This striking Rye Natural carpet by Laura Ashley features a floral ton-sur-ton design with a lovely antique look and feel.
This beautiful handloom jacquard rug combines three qualities of yarn. The matte wool (25%) and cotton (25%) in the ground are the perfect base for the highlighted floral motive in the bamboo silk (50%) pile.
This unique bamboo yarn gives this quality rug an element of luxury and lustre.
Estimated dispatch: 1 week
If sold out and 250×350 cm: on request
You can also order this carpet in bespoke sizes
Minimal 4 sqm
Please order at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ambiance photo is of an other colour
Maintain your carpet with care, so you can enjoy it for a long time:
- Regular vacuuming and brushing prevents accumulation of dirt in the fibers
- Remove dirt as quickly as possible
- Blot dry liquid stains immediately with a dry white cloth
- Cut eventual threads with scissors, certainly do not pull them out
- Turn the carpet regularly in a different direction, to prevent irregular wear
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- If you need to store the rug, keep it in a dry, well ventilated room, wrapped in fabric and with the right side rolled inside
- Never store the carpet in sealed plastic
- Leave the cleaning to a professional rug cleaning company
New woolen rugs can pill in the beginning. This is a normal phenomenon that will disappear over time.
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.