Marimekko bed linen Unikko red
This Marimekko bedding features the classic Pieni Unikko pattern with red poppies.
100% percale cotton
140×200 cm without pillow case
Maija and Kristina Isola
Brighten up your bedroom with this striking flower bed.
The famous Pieni Unikko design dates back to 1964 and is considered to be a real classic.
Due to the repeat of the fabric, the actual product may differ from the photo.
Made with 300-thread-count 100% cotton percale for a smooth, crisp feel.
Order pillow cases separately
Duvet covers come without pillow case
Estimated dispatch: 2 days
If sold out: 3-4 weeks
- Wash coloured bedding before use to remove any excess dye.
- To retain the colours, we advise to wash at the maximum temperature of 60 degrees Celsius and in plenty of water, at least the first few times. This allows for a fixation of the colors.
- Use a detergent without bleach, and wash and iron inside out.
- Remove bedding from the washer as soon as it is ready.
- Always follow the washing instructions on the label.
Enjoy and good night!
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
For destinations outside Europe, you can choose between international mail (1-2 weeks) or UPS Express (3-5 business days).
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.