Missoni Home cube pouf Rampur
Missoni Home cube pouf Rampur is made from a striped cotton sateen in multi-colours.
100% cotton satin
Out of stock
The ottoman has a removable cover for easy cleaning.
Due to the repeat of the pattern, the actual pouf may differ from the photo.
Estimated dispatch: 6 weeks
You can also order this fabric separately:
Rampur fabric price per meter: € 132.00
Width of fabric: 135 cm
Available in one colourway
Please let us know if you wish to receive more infomation or if you are looking for a Missoni Home product that you cannot find back in our shop: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove dust by regular vacuuming with low suction and a soft brush
- Beware of sharp objects such as belts, clothing, watches, bags and shoes
- On chairs and sofas a ‘seating area’ and wrinkling can occur over time, these are normal characteristics of fabric
- When exposed to light, any fabric will fade over time
- Do not place furniture too close to a heat source, as too much heat can influence the quality of the fabric and foam
- Carefully remove food residue with a spoon or the back of a knife
- Never scratch because it can damage the fabric
- Blot dry liquids with an absorbent dry white cloth, do not rub
- Do not use a household cleaner, because the acids can damage the fibers or fade the color
- Removable covers can be cleaned professionally
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.