Vitra Soft Seats cushion Type B
Soft Seat pad model B by Vitra offers seating comfort for dining chairs and is available in various colours and fabrics.
W41.5 x D37 cm
Soft Seats are available in three shapes, so that there is a suitable seat cushion for every chair model.
Corsaro – home: 83% polypropylene, 17% polyester
Cosy 2 – home/office: 20% polyamide, 80% wool
Dumet – home: 9% polyamide, 46% cotton, 8% linen, 22% wool, 15% viscose
Hopsak – home/office: 100% polyamide
Laser RE – home/office: 100% recycled polyester
Plano – home/office: 100% polyester
Choose the fabric and indicate the desired color as a remark when completing your order.
Filling: thermo-pressed polyester fleece, 2 cm thick for soft comfort, 100% recyclable.
Cover: removable, with black zipper, can be professionally cleaned.
Soft Seats are standardly supplied with an anti-slip bottom and can only be used on one side.
The outdoor version of the Soft Seats can be found with our outdoor cushions.
Estimated dispatch: 3 weeks
More colours and fabrics
Soft Seats can be adjusted per 3 pieces:
Choice of extra colours and additional fabrics: Credo, Iroko 2, Tress, Twill en Volo.
Option without anti-slip bottom, cushions can then be used on both sides.
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
- Remove dust by regular vacuuming with low suction and a soft brush
- Beware of sharp objects such as belts, clothing, watches, bags and shoes
- On chairs and sofas a ‘seating area’ and wrinkling can occur over time, these are normal characteristics of fabric
- When exposed to light, any fabric will fade over time
- Do not place furniture too close to a heat source, as too much heat can influence the quality of the fabric and foam
- Carefully remove food residue with a spoon or the back of a knife
- Never scratch because it can damage the fabric
- Blot dry liquids with an absorbent dry white cloth, do not rub
- Do not use a household cleaner, because the acids can damage the fibers or fade the color
- Removable covers can be cleaned professionally
Your order is delivered worldwide. The shipping cost depends on the destination and the order; the higher the amount, the lower the cost. On the page Delivery & Returns you will find a detailed overview of the options.
You can find the estimated delivery time of this product on the ‘Description’ tab. If the delivery will take longer, for example if a product is sold out, you will always be notified.
Delivery with Track&Trace service
Your order is shipped with with international mail with Track&Trace service with signature.
UPS Express shipping is available on request for a surcharge.
VAT and import duties
Your order to outside the European Union will be without 21% VAT. Take into account that local customs may add import duties. If so, the courier service will advance the amount to speed up the clearance and they will collect the duties from you at delivery.